Who Funds IGCC
IGCC is funded by research contracts and grants from the federal government and the State of California, and receives program support from a number of foundations, private donors, and corporations.
Important support in kind has come from our partners at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and Los Alamos National Laboratory, and from the School of Global Policy and Strategy at UC San Diego.
IGCC is especially grateful for the support of the York family, which provides funding for the annual Herb York Memorial Lecture.
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Domestic Nuclear Detection Office via Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Minerva Initiative, Department of Defense
- National Nuclear Security Administration, Department of Energy
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Smith Richardson Foundation
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission
- United States Institute of Peace
- University of California Office of the President competitive grant programs