Location and Directions
IGCC is hosted by UC San Diego's School of Global Policy and Strategy. IGCC's main office is in the Robinson Building Complex.
The reception area is located in Room 1229.
NEW: UCSD virtual map [opens in new window]. Customize directions to our location by using this link.
Download map [PDF] [opens in new window]
- Take I-5 southbound past the 5/805 split.
- Take Genesee Avenue exit westbound (right off freeway).
- Take Genesee Avenue to North Torrey Pines Road (second stoplight).
- Turn left on North Torrey Pines. You will be heading south.
- Turn left on Pangea Drive.
- The Pangea parking structure is on your left. There is visitor parking on the top floor.
- Take I-5 northbound.
- Take La Jolla Village Drive westbound (left off freeway).
- La Jolla Village Drive turns into North Torrey Pines Road. Stay on it to Pangea Drive.
- Turn right on Pangea Drive.
All visitors to the campus are required to display a valid parking pass.
The closest visitor parking for IGCC is on top floor of the Pangea parking structure.
Parking passes can be purchased from machines located in the parking structure.More information on parking at UC San Diego.